Re: Vending at Indy 96

To: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Subject: Re: Vending at Indy 96
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 10:04:10 -0600 (CST)
        Dick, I may be able to help you get registared as a vendor for
Indy 96. A close personal friend is president of NAMBGR and is only about
10 minutes from my house. He is accutally in Indiana for a meeting this
weekend, but I'll get a response for you by Monday. Hope I can Help.
                                TRiumphantly, British Marque

Mark Joslyn @ Champaign,Il with more TRiumphs than Cent$..............

ps I guess you could call him yourself, now that I think about it!
        Rick Ingram at 217-469-2007

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX