Top flapper

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Top flapper
From: Ed McCarroll <EMCCARROLL@magnum.mco.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 13:24:04 -0500 (EST)
        Since fitting a new top to my 1960 MGA I am experiencing a
        rapid flapping of the top and considerable noise as the
        top hits the center bow section.   There was no provision
        with the top materials to attach the top in any fashion to the
        bow to avoid the problem.   Am I missing something or is there a
        way solve the problem?   I ask this at this time as I have been
        reading concerns of others on soft tops.