Re: Lending LBCs (and others)

To: Michael Chaffee <mchaffee@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: Lending LBCs (and others)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 18:16:43 -0800
Michael is absolutly right. this also works well with valet parking
attendants. On more than one occasion I've gotten that "reserved" space
at the catering hall went I start to explain how to turn the key that
special way to start it and manual chokes? Usually the next thing out
of their mouth is "Park it right over here "
David Deutsch
75 MGB
77 MGB
79 MGB under going restoration including conversion to chrome bumper
& My newest (just made the deal this evening) 75 Ford 350 flat bed tow
truck, very cool!