MGB Side Stripes for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Side Stripes for sale
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 1996 09:25:03 -0600
Fellow MG owners...

I have decided not to install the Lower Stripe Kit that I purchased for my '79B
and am offering
it for sale or trade.  It is Moss part number 215-375, Silver.  Please note
that it is _not_ the
Limited Edition Body Stripe Kit, but the one with the block letters MGB.  The
equivalent
Victoria British number is 10-874.  I have it still in the original packaging,
includes
instructions and application tool.  I paid $40 for it, but for $15 I will pay
postage within the
US.  Or, I would _like_ to trade it for a water pump pulley (single belt, no
air pump
installed), or a set of serviceable under-dash liners. If interested, please
e-mail direct.

Wayne M. Kube
Plano, TX

'79B Under renovation