MG,U-Haul,Prayer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG,U-Haul,Prayer
From: "Bradley J. Barnes" <barnes.182@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 12:11:47 -0400
Hello all,
        A few months ago, I paid no attention to a topic and now I am
kicking myself for it.  I am moving and I need to get my MGB, and everything
that whould normally go into the car (my parts are on the garage floor) to
Columbus, OH from Van Wert, OH.  I need Ideas.  I was pondering the use of a
U-Haul, but I am leary of how to get it inside, what size of truck I will
need, and the cost of renting this beastly Ford.
        I am planning to do this on Friday of this week, so any quick relpys
will be greatly appreciated.  Again I appologize for my past ignorance.
Bradley J. Barnes
Ohio State University
barnes.182@osu.edu

'74 MGB    '58 Ford Fairlane