RE: hybrids

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: hybrids
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 21:29:02 -0300
This is gonna be it. The rad's in, one final check of everything,
and it's time to turn that key. Oh Denise (not that type, and high
priestess) I need your blessings, and every and anyone else associated, even
loosely, with a higher power.

As this engine installation has been going along I can't help but think just
how many things could go less than, shall we say, perfect. And of course,
now that the whole thing's back together, I'm sure Murphy and his law are in
there somewhere!

Well, if nothing else, it sure looks pretty! (Actually, I'm pretty
confident, I just like to whine...)

Anyone see my post regarding valve settings. .015 when cold, .012 hot? Would
this be correctamundo?

Standby - we'll be cranking it over by the weekend....

Cheers from the Atlantic coast of Canada..

Terry
'70 BGT
'68 roadster
'77 roadster (oh pleeze, oh pleeze)