RE: fuel pump / electrical

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel pump / electrical
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 13:26:00 -0700 (PDT)
Check the fuse box. I had the same thing happen to me. It turned out to be a
flakey fuse. I just replaced the fuse. Later I took appart the offending
fuse (broke it) to find that the fuse wire looked like it was cold soldered
or something to one of the caps. The box can get a little flakey too. I
think it's the second fuse from the bottom that you are concerned with.

Chris Reichle

I have an electrical problem.  When driving, may tech. ,fuel gauge and
directionals stop working for awhile then start working again.
Any ideas?  nothing else seems to be wrong......Thanks Todd...

1959 100-6 BN6
1980 MGB LE