Re: Jump starting a postive ground MGB

To: BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Jump starting a postive ground MGB
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 07:40:33 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, BDurgin, Just a thought on the Jaeger oil pressure gauge. Are you sure
it is original? I  have a '67B or at least titled as such and it had a
Smith's gauge that PO said was original (all other gauges are Smith's on
the car) but he replaced it with a new Jaeger gauge.
On another topic, (one Denise enlightened us on some weeks ago) my 67B has
a body # of GHN3L73,600. Is this a 67B? Or perhaps a better question -
when was this car made? (Don't feel like spending $40 to find the answer
by writing to Britain.)
By the way David Deutsch, congratulations on the '66B! What is the body #
of your 66B? Do you have Smith OP gauge or Jaegers? Did you go to the
evening MG rally?
Thanks to all ahead of time.Phil...67B & 80B(daily driver & enjoying it)