Chrome/Rubber Bumber MGB Transition/Was: MGBs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Chrome/Rubber Bumber MGB Transition/Was: MGBs
From: Michael.Lytton@mailgate.dynmx.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 96 11:47:14 pst
     Sorry, I deleted the original e-mail, but the question was roughly
     "When did the MGB's stop having chrome bumpers and start using rubber
     bumpers?"

     I thought the transition was in the middle of the 1974 model year.  In
     other words, early 74 cars were chrome bumper, and late 74 were
     rubber.  That's why you sometimes see references to 74 1/2 in the
     catalogs.

                                Michael Lytton
                                1970 Pale Primrose MGB