RE: Re[2]: '67B Pricing ?

To: John Allard <Jallard@gonzo.wolfenet.com>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: '67B Pricing ?
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 13:55:05 -0400
Knowing the price of restoration and the time, and the lack of good =
restoration subjects, I don't find the prices to be out of line.

I purchased a good, solid but in need of major restoration 56 MGA in =
November for $3,800.00.  We are doing a frame up, with new chrome =
wheels, 4 coats of acrylic enamel, new leather seats, new canvas top, =
side curtain recover, new transmission and engine parts where necessary =
and mostly new chrome.  Floor boards are from England and are 12 =
laminate marine plywood.  When we are finished, my restoration costs =
will be about $9500, bringing the total to just over $13,000.  =
Considering the level of the restoration, I am very happy with the money =
spent.

I am probably going to buy Doug Kennedy's 69 'B, for myself.  While I =
haven't seen the pictures yet, the information certainly supports the =
asking price of $6,450.00 <<Maybe I should shut up before he raises the =
price <G>>>