Re: Re[2]: '67B Pricing ?

To: joseph_cianciotti <joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: '67B Pricing ?
From: Robert J Donahue/DELCO <RJDONAHU@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 12:58:36 +0000
>I've seen the ad but I not the car. It's being sold by a classic car dealer.
>From what I've heard, (through a third party) it's like new.  Frankly, I can't
>imagine paying 15K for a 'B.  Heck, I can't imagine paying half that.>>
>
>Joe
>Looking for a '67B (Not that one)

In my neck of the woods, central Indiana, you can't find a
decent B for less than 6K. There are plenty of 2 to 3K ones
for sale but they are structurally rusted out. I bought one
of these cheap ones (cosmetically, it looked beautiful) and
had to turn around and put 4K worth of body work in it to
make it safe.

Bob Donahue
53 MG-TD
71 MGB