Re: The price of petrol

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The price of petrol
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 07:43:12 -0600
At 07:24 PM 4/18/96 -0400, Mike Leckstein wrote:
>In no self serve N.J. Texaco reg. 111.9, 93 octane Supreme, $134.9. The oil
>companies claim we would save if we allowed self service, but our gas is
always
>cheap and pump jockeys can get some min. wage work.Its also nice for the
elderly
>and handycapped.

                In "Self-serve" Georgia, I'd LOVE a REPUTABLE Full serve
station to assist my wife so I wouldn't have to go out at 11:00pm and fill
up her Blazer.  Last time she took it to a FULL serve, it cost us $62.00;
Self serve normally is less than $20 for a complete tank. (Around $1.09/gal)

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                                  http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86                http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia      -      We're a Hole in One !