Re: Bumpers

To: Bert Palte <palte@rt.el.utwente.nl>
Subject: Re: Bumpers
From: James Robert Mcdougal <jmcd@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 17:16:03 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Sol-ers,
        I can't belive how you guys come down so hard on the black bumper
overriders found on the last chrome bumper MGBs. Sysiphus has these
bumpers amd I have found them to be a great compromise of form and
function. Before the recent engine problems, I used sysiphus on several
occasions to push other cars, while sustaining no damages to its (once)
beautiful body (damn hit and run truck). I have the damage protection of
rubber bumpers and the ride of a crome bumpered car.

                                Jim McDougal
                                jmcd@cats.ucsc.edu
                                '74 MGB
                                '83 GTI