Get-together at Carlisle, PA

To: healey@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Get-together at Carlisle, PA
From: uscdc52c@ibmmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:06:37 EDT
**            Continental Insurance Company Electronic Mail        **
From: Bruce Berlin

May 10 - 12 is the big show at Carlisle, PA. Now I don't know whose
going but it would sure be nice to meet some of the people on this
mailing list. So--what about a planned meeting at Carlisle for those
list subscribers who will be there?

Personaly I'll be there from Friday morning to Saturday evening. Probably
most people will be there on Saturday. So a Sat. time would be the best.

Let me know what you think of the idea and if the response is positive I'll
call up Carlisle and arrange a place to congregate.

Bruce in N.J.