Re: Help: British Car Event at Chateau Elan in Georgia

To: Michael Carnell <carnellm@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Help: British Car Event at Chateau Elan in Georgia
From: Don Mathis <tdm@smtp-gw.ak.att.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:35:05 -0400
>Can anyone provide me with information about the annual British car
>gathering that is held yearly outside of Atlanta at Chateau Elan?  I know it
>is coming up soon, or I think it is, and have some friends who are asking
>about it.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Michael Carnell - http://clever.net/dbd/cmc
>Computer Engineer and LEGO Maniac

    "British Motor Car Day" will be held at Chateau Elan (winery north of
Atlanta) on Sat. May 11 (my birthday...I could use a colortune!!) For
information, call Ed Hunt - 404-299-2827 or Charles Goman - 770-491-7573.
Great place for a picnic.  See ya there-

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
Member of Technical Staff
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES
        Bell Labs Innovations