RE: anacronism

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: anacronism
From: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 13:36:44, -0500
  I once saw a rubber bumpered MGB that had strange brackets holding
on the bumper.  It was the original owner, he had the car since he
bought it new. I was a bit surprised by what they looked like and had
he write off to Britiash Motor Heretiage,a nd they said they had some
chrome bumper bodies left over at the end of chroem bumper prodcution,
 but they had to make them rubber bumpered, hence the odd brackets.
I guess that is sort of like making a chroem bumper car into a rubber
one.

   John