Re: Manual Choke conversion

To: "Ken.Strauss" <Ken.Strauss@pscmail.ps.net>
Subject: Re: Manual Choke conversion
From: "David E. Brown" <spmsales@rust.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 23:44:16 -0400
Ken, I just did the same conversion on the Z-S on my 77 Midget 1500.
Went very well, just followed the instructions, on the midget there
is a place in the dash with a plug that the choke lever can mount
in, hence appearing to be original equipment.  It is a litle tricky
getting the spring to hook up with the lever in the choke assembly
just right, but patience did the trick.

Now if I could only stop my rebuilt carb from having the same
problem as before I rebuilt it, i.e., pouring gas into the carb!
(Enough that it drips out!!!) Help! Anyone?

Dave