Re: your mail

To: Ed McCarroll <EMCCARROLL@magnum.mco.edu>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 19:36:30 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Ed McCarroll wrote:

>       These days, anything around the Beltway in D.C. that loses power
>       and is left sputtering must be a Republican.   But cheer up, your
>       MGB woes will probably be cleared up by November.   :>

Please, let's keep politics, even in jest, off the mgs (and other
brit-car) lists, unless it pertains to serious political action regarding
our hobby (like whom to write to about clunker laws).

I enjoy the social action on the various britcar lists, and do not want
to see the lists devolve into political flamage.

Just my two-fifty,
Bill
'71 MGB (The Red Barchetta), daily driver

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have