British car gathering Tuxedo, N.Y. 5/4 who's there?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British car gathering Tuxedo, N.Y. 5/4 who's there?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 15:41:56 -0700
Sat. may 4th Rt.17 Red Apple Rest Tuxedo, N.Y. 9am to 4pm lots of cars,
vendors but most of all fun. Hope to see some of you there you there.
Will be wearing a MGCC Long Island Centre shirt or sweat shirt so make
sure you say hello. Let me know if you are going and I'll B looking for
you Safety Fast, David Deutsch

This is just one of 39 up coming events you can find at web site
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html  Why not check it out and
print it out