Speaking of selling...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of selling...
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 14:20:22 -0400
All:

I've got a honey of a deal for anyone who's interested in restoring a
rubber-bumpered B:  1975 roadster, sort of a dark ford green (was originally
blaze red, I believe). Allison ignition, new horns, new hood. Interior fair,
exterior good. Brightwork is all in good shape. New headlamps. Luggage rack.
Later bolt-on style wheels. Tyres good (not new). Weber DGAV carburettor.
Minor bits under the bonnet all in place. Some assembly required. (the motor
is on a stand).  Needs a main journal, lower engine rebuild.  Head looks OK.
 $1000.  Any takers?  Email me direct.

Corey