RE: deep philosophical questions

To: barrister@lawref.com, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: RE: deep philosophical questions
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 07:45:07 -0400

> There is another interesting case concerning a Shelby Team car that
> crashed in a race in the early '60s.  The car was witnessed by a number
> of Shelby employees being cut up and tossed into a dumpster.  Today a
> car with this serial number is owned by a man in the UK.
>
> Roland

There are places that keep titles from salvage automobiles and will
sell them. I worked with a guy who built a '32 Ford Victoria Hot Rod
compleatly from aftermarket and used parts. The frame and body were all
new. The engine was a Buick V-6. He bought a title from this place in
Texas and regestered it as a '32 Ford Victoria.

Another guy I work with bought a title from a guy in PA for his '36 Ford
Hot Rod. That car however is from a '36 Ford Chassis. It came from GA
with no title.

- -Mark "Where did I put that title?" Jurras