Top down rant

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Top down rant
From: Stephanie & Dennis Littrell <dlittrel@northernnet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 14:38:36 -0500
(lurk mode off)
Without disparaging Miata owners as a group, I, too, have had to ask myself
"What's WITH these guys?!" On a recent sunny 60 degree day (after the winter we
had here, anything above freezing feels pretty good) I was driving in
Minneapolis and counted five Miatas and, in all fairness, one Jag XJS
(obligatory reference to LBC's) all with their tops up. Oops, sorry. I take
that back. There was one red one, top down, a lady with long blond hair flowing
in the breeze behind her, brown skin shining in the sun...no, wait, that was a
Don Henley song I was listening to. Never mind. Where was I? Oh, yeah, and
there I was, driving a Dodge Caravan full of kids, wife, and mother-in-law,
wishing that I could put the top down (and that there was only space for one
passenger...yes, dear, of COURSE it would be you....)
Well, I just thought as long as we were ranting...

Dennis (rant'n with the best of 'em) Littrell
(lurk mode on)~B-)