Re: Bleeding the clutch line...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeding the clutch line...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 20:22:17 -0600
At 09:29 PM 5/6/96 +0600, Jay wrote:

>That would be one of my WWW pages, if something hadn't gone incredibly
>wonky while I was updating.  Still haven't figured out what I did, but
>the best way I could figure to recover was to nuke it all and upload
>it again later.  Still haven't done that, but I'll put the homebrew
>Eezibleed page back up as a start.
>
>http://www.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/mg/eeziblee.html
>
>Hmm.  Used to be fbox.vt.edu.  Maybe that's what went wrong.  <shrug>
>--
>Jay Tilton  |  jtilton@vt.edu

As popular as this subject appears to be, this will be a great page. Since
Midgets appear to be the primary car mentioned, can I assume the problem is
worse with a Midget compared to the B?

I was not successful bleeding the clutch hydraulics on my BGT either. The
clutch worked although there was free travel in the pedal. Since I was
anxious to get my car back on its daily drive, I gave up and just drove the
car. Over a period of a few weeks through its usual Billings drive, it bled
itself and now operates as it should.

Initially I was worried though. It sure is great to have the car back on the
road, running in top condition (appearance though is another matter).

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/home.html