Is the MITYVAC good?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Is the MITYVAC good?
From: Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 00:09:36 -0600 (MDT)
MITYVAC pumps

I've seen this brake bleeding pump on sale in various places, and often
wondered if it works as good as it's touted to be.  It's currently
offered through The Eastwood Company for $32

I've tried a device that connected to the spare tire, I think it was
called an Eezibleed, and that was bloody useless.  It immediately blew brake
fluid out past the cap and all over the car.
I sent that straight back to Victoria British.

Anyway, I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Please reply to me directly because I cannot subscribe to the group anymore,

Nick D. Benson
Dept. of Industrial Sciences
Colorado State University
Fort Collins  CO