1996 MGCC Rallye Glenwood Springs

To: rally-l@scifi.maid.com
Subject: 1996 MGCC Rallye Glenwood Springs
From: Jay Nemeth-Johannes <jayj@hpislj.lvld.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 96 09:54:32 -0600
Again, I apologize for blasting the lists.

We are now a month away from the 44th Annual Rallye Glenwood Springs.

This is the oldest, continuously run TSD rallye in the U.S.  It
happens on June 8&9, 1996 in Colorado.

There is a web site describing the event at
          http://www.csn.net/~cnjohann/glenwod.htm

I encourage people to consider running this high quality traditional
event.

NOTE TO CURRENT ENTRANTS:  Get your hotel reservations in now.  The
Glenwood Ramada is nearly full and the Denver HQ hotel releases the
block of rooms next week.

    Jay Nemeth-Johannes                       87 Merkur XR4ti
    Hewlett-Packard                           95 & 83 VW GTI
    Measurement Systems Division              71 Saab Sonett
    Loveland, Colorado                        58 MG ZB Magnette