Re: sneaky, isn't she?

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: sneaky, isn't she?
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 09 May 1996 14:39:41 -0500 (EST)
>Joe Namath wore pantyhose to keep warm while playing football.  If hirsutism
>equals masculinity, then he's a truly manly man.  What does that make me...?

I don't know, Denise, what does that make you? It is the custom, in our
culture, for women to shave the hair from their legs and armpits, when
warranted. But if your hormones allow you to shave the growth from your
face, chest and back, then maybe you belong in the locker room with Joe
and the rest of the ....team (?). ;)

>So carry a slab of pork rind around in the trunk along with some of your
>wife's old pantyhose and you'll be ready for any emergency.  I'll carry
>pork rind in my car about the time that pigs can fly.  Splat!
>
>Denise Thorpe
>thorpe@kegs.saic.com

Hmmmm, a slab of greasey, slippery pork rind and and soft, silky pantyhose -
what would Joe, and the rest of the "guys", think of ME!!!

It reminds me of the man in the locker room, while undressing, was questioned
as to when he started wearing pantyhose. His response - "When my wife found
them in the backseat of our car". Something to consider guys.

Happy motoring!

Mike "pigskin" Lambdin