RE: All a-flutter?

To: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM
Subject: RE: All a-flutter?
From: "Ernest E. Gilbert" <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 96 12:54:09 -0700
Don't even worry about the 'drip SWAT squad.' Friend of mine, being
environmentally responsible, used a modern degradable friendly soap to clean up
the oil drips. Unfortunately in the gutter the soap looked exactly like
coolant.

Those sirens were the HazMat team and the bill he got for the response was huge
and real even though the environmental threat was only in the imagination of a
neighbor. That yellow tape is expensive when delivered this way.

Ernest
barrister@lawref.com