Carlisle and MG's Online

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle and MG's Online
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 12:14:32 +0000
Everyone in Attendance,
Great meeting everyone and putting faces to names(the beards, that
is). Roger, you're doing a great job. Only 64 messages and many of us
were at the show.
It was a great weekend for me as it usually is. I found an AMCO early
console for my BGT Special. Don Hatch beat me to the first one( more
complete), but I'm happy. Couldn't find the early OD vacuum switch,
only the relays. Anyone out there have an extra?
Hope everyone survived that freak storm that hit at 2:30. We were in
our vehicle leaving the lot when the wind hit and it was like watching
the Wizard of OZ as a couple of portable shelters were lifted over the
field. Hope the van outside the show didn't belong to anyone in the
group. It had a tree fall on it!!
When we got home to Warwick, NY winds had struck at a reported 81 mph
and a tornado hit Goshen NY close by. My wife took the dogs and went
under the stairs, just in case. Scary, very scary.
Well, until Indy or sooner,

Stay well all,
Dave