airpump adjusting bracket

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: airpump adjusting bracket
From: Curtis <curt1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 15:00:58 -0700
Well, she sounds great. Thanks for the relay wiring and the broken bolt advice.

Now it's time to get her registered. 79MGB in No. CA.

Does anyone know where I can get an adjusting bracket for my airpump?
Moss and VB say it isn't available. Any one know of any suitable replacements?

Also, I'm interested in the show/swapmeet in Dixon. Anyone have the info?

Looking foward to the day when I drive up to the store in my MG and buy
pantyhose and porkrines. Do they sell those at auto parts stores?

Thanks, Curt