Speedo works, odometers don't

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo works, odometers don't
From: Stephanie & Dennis Littrell <dlittrel@northernnet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 21:46:17 -0500 (CDT)
The sppedometer on my '73 B works fine, but neither of the odometers move at
all. The trip odometer won't reset, either. It seems as though I've seen a
discussion on this, somewhere, sometime, but of course I didn't need it then.
If someone could just point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. On a
related topic, has anyone come up with an easy way to organize the information
put forth on this list such that it may be referred to at a later date, without
having to go through the subject heading of every digest?

Thanks
Dennis
'73 B Roadster "Shirley Valentine"