Re: INSURANCE

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: INSURANCE
From: "Thomas Wannenburg" <twannen@isnet.is.bgsm.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 12:12:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hey, this is fun!  I gues Chris and Ernest think its cheap, but nothing is too
cheap for us.  Its just that the antics on TV of some of their colleagues have
left some us wondering about the state of their profession, and the legal
system.  At least these two like MG's so they must be at least part human (i.e
please dont sue me).  I hope I never need a real shyster.

By the way I removed my fuel tank last weekend - found some pin holes, some
flaking rust inside.  I am figuring on replacement rather than having someone
repair it - comments?  Also, has anyone tried the alignment tool advertised in
Moss catalogue.

Tom (some of my friends are lawyers) Wannenburg
74 Midget.

Thomas Wannenburg MD.
Cardiology, Bowman Gray School of Medicine
Wake Forest Univ
twannen@isnet.is.wfu.edu