Re: Value of an MG

To: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM
Subject: Re: Value of an MG
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <#simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 20:25:08 -0400
TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM wrote:

>  Ahem.  I'm sure there are those that will disagree, but I certainly would
> never call that a restoration.  A conversion, perhaps, but not a
> restoration.  I think I'd also call it a little extreme, but if you
> have the money, who am I to tell you how to spend it?

I wouldn't.  Definately a conversion...but it sounds awfully nice to me.
 I'd also have to say:  If I had 35 Grand to throw around on an MG
(without feeling guilty, or my wife beating the tar out of me), I can't
say I wouldn't do the same thing.

Excessive is relative to one's income...and to mine, it's excessive.

Later all,

Jay