Coolant escape

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Coolant escape
From: etlsjfr@deep-thought.ericsson.se (Steve Foster)
Date: Fri, 17 May 96 11:38:43 BST
----- Begin Included Message -----

Hi,
Last night on Virgin radio (yes the Record company/Airline/ballon man)
I heard All day and all of the night by the Kinks. I like the Kinks!
That record always reminds me of my first ride in an MGB Roadster at the
age of seven with that record playing on the car radio.
Other memories I have is Dream dream dream by the Everly Brothers
a sunset and the enormous interior of the our BMC 1800 S in 1972.
not an MG but sharing many parts from the same bin.

I suppose satisfaction ("I can't get no" would be driving a Citroen 2CV)
or getting satisfaction the RV8 or MGF VVC.

Any other associations out there?

/Steve

----- End Included Message -----