Re: Carlisle! and other stuff/events site update

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Carlisle! and other stuff/events site update
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 10:41:04 +0000
Chet,
Not even wild horses could stop Rita and I from heading out west to
Indy for MG 96.
By the way, this past Thursday I attended a luncheon for the
International Motor Press Association, a group I belong to from my
Pop. Science days and guess who the featured speaker was? none other
than Cary Agaganian, head honcho from the Indy Speedway!! He happened
to bring along two other characters, Johnny Rutherford and Tony( the
fastest new rookie driver).
Can you guess what I asked him? D**n right. Are we goin' to have our
day at the track? He was, of course, very supportive of groups like
ours coming out and using the facilities. The track encourages this,
good public relations and all that. Bottom line? If a Goodyear wants
to tire test that day, guess what? Go to Plan B.
All in all, a good talk, he is aware of us more than he may have been
before( I doubt that, we have a great committee setting this up) and I
have two Indy caps to wear out there! Eat your hearts out.

Cheers, Dave