Re: To club or not to club...

To: "Frank Sperling III" <sperling@hooked.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To club or not to club...
From: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 09:44:02 -0700
What part of what country are you in?  There are a number of places to check
out club home pages on the Web.  Might give you an idea of what clubs do
what to see if there is a match with your wants.  Be glad to give you
information on ours if you are out here in the great Northwest somewhere.

Ted

Edward B. (Ted) Weiler TWeiler@Eskimo.com  TedWeiler@AOL.COM
Director, Volunteers NorthWest                   VNW@AOL.COM
          http://www.eskimo.com/~tweiler/vnw.html