Parts for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 10:05:25 -0700
In my continuing effort to increase available space and funds for future
additions to the fleet I offer the following parts for sale:

Dealer option luggage rack for MGB complete with plastic feet to protect
paint. Purchased new in 1977.  Excellent condition. Much, much nicer style
than the Moss 'bent tubing' type. Requires holes drilled in boot lid. $100

Original LUCAS TD - TF - MGA style `High Note' horn. Unknown mounting
bracket attached.  (was installed on my TC. replaced with correct type)
Moss catalog says high note was an option on MGA's  $75

Located in Vancouver BC, prices in Canadian funds, shipping can be arranged.
E-mail me direct if interested.

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net