Associations..

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Associations..
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 00:02:05 -0300 (ADT)
I've been in radio for more years than I'd like to admit, and carried a
British car penchant (mostly MGB) through most of it...
"A Question of Balance" Moody Blues - 1970 Mini (bought brand new for $1898!)
"Machine Head" Deep Purple - 1971 Mini (replaced '70 - long story)
"Led Zepplin III/IV", "Close To The  Edge" Yes - '71 red MGB
"Venus & Mars" McCartney,"Tres Hombres" ZZ Top - '70 BGT (fall of '73)

A warning label should be attached to ZZ Top's "Eliminator" when driving.

Warmest memory still instill upon hearing: sitting in my first car - a 1963
Dodge $$) sedan, watching the sun rise over Lake Ontario on a hot August
morning, as somewhere in the distance, a radio played Thunderclap Neuman's
"Something In The Air" - summer '70 (orginal release of the tune, later
re-released a few years later.....)

One Summer, while restoring my red roadster, I had an automatic reverse
cassette player - albums emlazoned on my brian include "So" Peter Gabrielle,
"The Young & The Cooked" Fine Young Cannibles and "Joshua Tree" U2...

Oooo..cars and music, wonderful combination...

Terry "Did He Talk This Much As A DJ?" Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster
'77 roadster
750,000 45s & lps...