Trip to England and Honeymoon Route

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trip to England and Honeymoon Route
From: ebryan@bournemouth.ac.uk (Eardley Bryan)
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 12:00:42 +0100
Stephen Brook listed some of the British car manufacturers but
unfortunately omitted Morgan, who are many decades old.  How about Reliant
and the Reliant Robin?

As for the honeymoon route, how long do you intend to take?

The route suggested is a very interesting, but, at the same time, a very
circuitous route.  My daughter is at Cambridge University and that is
almost due East of Warwick, which has an interesting old castle.  Wales is
to the West of England.

Tell you what, my knowledge of the USA is even worse!  Good luck anyway.

Eardley

ebryan@bournemouth.ac.uk
'68 B GT (daily driver), '80 Ital (daily driver when Amy is away)
Oliver has seven Minis and a Vauxhall Carlton.