Re: Champagne British Car Festival May24,25,26 Champaign/Urbana,Illinois

To: mbjoslyn@prairienet.org, wuest@students.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: Champagne British Car Festival May24,25,26 Champaign/Urbana,Illinois
From: JersyA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 11:29:53 -0400
Is anyone from the Chicagoland area going to this? I'm trying to hook up with
a few other people to caravan down with. I'm in the Hinsdale area and am
thinking about leaving saturday morning. I know it's kind of down to the
wire, but I wasn't sure that I would have my Spit ready this soon. Any stray
cats out there?

JersyA@aol.com