MMO

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MMO
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 12:26:25 -0600
I could not resist.  MMO (Marvel Mystery Oil) has got to be SNAKE OIL, but
it WORKS!!!

I have put it in the gas of my `86 Honda Accord and `79 MGB.  I haven't been
able to drive the B lately, but the Honda LOVES MMO.  After just one tank
with MMO, the Honda idles smoother, sounds smoother and got about 5
additional MPG.

Haven't put it in my MOTOR oil as I have SLICK 50 treated the engine.

The label of MMO says to put 4 oz in 10 gal of gas in your car .  I think if
you tried it, you'd like it.  BTW, also use MMO in the dashpot of my Zenith
Carb.  seems to be just the right viscosity.

Usual disclaimers apply; no financial or other interest in this product, .......

P.S.  YANKS:  Have a GREAT and SAFE MEMORIAL DAY Weekend.  Take a minute and
thank a VETERAN for serving OUR country.

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                                  http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86                http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia      -      We're a Hole in One !