Re: FORMULA 1 Magazine

To: Bjørn-Anders Haverstad <bjornand@internet.no>
Subject: Re: FORMULA 1 Magazine
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 08:25:22 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 29 May 1996, [iso-8859-1] Bj=F8rn-Anders Haverstad wrote:
> On Eurosport you can see advertising for the german magazine Fpormula 1, =
but

Oh yes, Eurosport! How do I miss thou!
Eurosport is like ESPN without football, baseball and basketball.
You might say: What do they have then?
Motorsport, lots of it!  And plenty of the only sport I really care about:
Rallying!  Maxing out a car on public roads through little towns, down
curvy dirt roads, jumping over crests, sliding sideways through 180 degree
turns - this is auto racing.
Every NASCAR fan should watch a good rally and see some real action!

For the american rally fans out there: Here's how to get a fix: This
weekend, go to Blockbusters and rent the Sega Saturn game machine plus the
game Sega Rally.  This is the first car simulator worth playing, you won't
be able to put down that silly little box with the buttons on it.  My
girlfriend didn't let me play for hours, she had to beat my record.

Ulix ("Where is my Blockbuster card?!")

P.S. The version of the game in video arcades has feedback in the steering
wheel and is supposedly positively addicting.  Unfortunately this feedback
feature soon breaks and usually is not repaired :(

..
                    '67 Sprite             '66 Caddy