Re: Bellevue ABFM

To: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Subject: Re: Bellevue ABFM
From: Jallard@gonzo.wolfenet.com (John Allard)
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 16:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
>Does anybody have a name and number to contact for the Bellevue ABFM? Is
>the event worth attending, or should I stay in Portland and catch the
>historic races? I'm thinking of heading up there, I need out of this silly
>town.
>
>Thanks, Lane
Why not do both???
The Bellevue ABFM is a one day affair, (Saturday) and it is less than three
hours drive to Portland at 70 mph (woooo hoooo!!!!) and PIR is right at the
north end of Portland and convenient to I-5.  And the vintage races are both
days.....
A couple of years ago when the Forest Grove Concours de Elegance was also
held on the same weekend I did the ABFM, then dashed to Forest Grove (30
miles SW of Portland and partcipated in the Concours...
Unfortunately, I did not keep my info on the Bellevue Meet.  I shadn't be in
town this year when it is held!!!!
:-(
Oh well!!! Maybe NEXT YEAR!!!!!!
John
John Allard
>1946 Allard L-1 Touring Car
>1954 Allard Palm Beach Mk I
>1968 MGB Roadster o/d ww rough (and for sale!)
>1969 MGB GT (under reconstructive surgery)
>1980 Triumph TR 7 (future project)
>1986 Mazda RX 7 (with all these British Cars, I have to have SOMETHING I
can trust!
1983 Chevrolet Conversion Van by Trailwagons Inc.
BSA 441cc Victor
BSA 600cc Gold Star (500 with factory kit)
Email at: Jallard@gonzo.wolfe.net
          JohnALLARD@AOL.COM
Snail mail to: 1602 South 5th Ave.
               Yakima WA, 98902-5926
Voice Mail:  509/457-5901
World Wide Web Page: (and the location for the Allard World Wide Web Page)
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jallard