Re: Serial Number - Engine

To: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <tom.wagner@Central.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Serial Number - Engine
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 08:12:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hi everyone, I sure would like to hear the answer to this one since
my '67B also is missing the serial #. Apparently someone never removed the
engine ID tag when the it was rebuilt. With mine Tom, I know the head is
not original since the # of valve springs is similar to heads from the
early '70 but the block may be original. Listening for other
comments, thanks, Phil...