Ceegars (was: testing my mettle...)

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Ceegars (was: testing my mettle...)
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 08:00:16 -0600
At 09:28 AM 5/30/96 -0400, you (Will "I ever fall in love with my car again"
Zehring) wrote:
>Before that Tim Moses wrote:
>>Afterward, ease off
>>and enjoy a GOOD STOGIE.  All this should take you NO LESS than 3 hours.
>>Fall in love with your car again.
>
>Its funny you said that.  We had a family reunion of sorts last weekend and
>my brothers and I smoked a few Ceeeegars, and I realized I'd forgotten how
>much pleasure you can get from one of those.

                GOT to have a GOOD Cigar every once in a while.  Have a
Cigar Club here in Augusta that currently meets once a month to smoke &
chat.  Very enjoyable and I highly recommend it.

                Have considered soliciting the assistance of one or more of
our Canadian brethren on this list to obtain  a decent box of Cubans since I
know they are available in the Great White North.

                How about it???  Any SMOKERS out there???

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                                  http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86                http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia      -      We're a Hole in One !