Steering racks

To: glenns@edge.ercnet.com
Subject: Steering racks
From: ebryan@bournemouth.ac.uk (Eardley Bryan)
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 16:57:38 +0100
Have you thought of the MG Owners Club here in the UK as a potential supplie=
r?

I've recently joined the Club, having owned an MG for about four years and
some of their prices seem to be very reasonable.

They state "MGB Steering Racks NEW unit & LHD & RHD =A379.95" which works ou=
at about $120 at an exchange rate of 1.50. Plus shipping, of course.

They also say "EXPORT A SPECIALITY"

Their Parts Order telephone number is UK code  + 01954 230928
                  Fax                          + 01954 231923
 I think that you might have to drop the '0' at the beginning

The e-mail number is mginfo@mgowners.co.uk

I expect that this price is for club members, but it is worth asking and
perhaps joining.

If you do, please quote my membership number 217987-5.

Today is gorgeous and sunny and I have just seen a lovely red MGA go past
with the top down.  A short while before that I saw a green MGF, also with
the top down.

Why did I buy a GT?  Could it have been the price?

Eardley Bryan

ebryan@bournemouth.ac.uk
'68 B GT (daily driver), '80 Ital (daily driver when Amy is away)
Oliver has seven Minis (one is pink) and a Vauxhall Carlton.