THE PLACE TO BE JUNE 1ST AND 2ND!!!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: THE PLACE TO BE JUNE 1ST AND 2ND!!!!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 00:57:42 -0700
I have a great feeling about "The British are Coming" all British car
show, swap meet and Funkhanna tomorrow and Sunday on Long Island.
Pre-registrations are through the roof. The weather forcast is
excellent. Many people are coming from the north by Bridgeport/Port
Jefferson and New London/Orient Point ferries. What was the signal
supposed to be? 1 if by land - 2 if by Sea and 3 if by flatbed? I'm
there! and I'll be looking forward to meeting alot of you.
David Deutsch