RE: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant

To: "'MGList'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: testing my mettle, or: irksome rant
From: "David M. Hall" <dhall@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 08:04:27 +0100
Cindy Jizmagian wrote:

> >Seriously: What does a car guy do when its no fun to drive !!?? - W.Z
down.)  Some of them will want to tell you how they "had one in college" and
> "wish I never sold that car". Now you are perfectly happy that you have not
> sold your car.  This is a fun activity for people who enjoy conversing with
> strangers on the street or for the truly narcissistic.  Have fun!
>
> Cindy (who likes conversing with strangers)

Wow.  I actually had some guy come over and do this the other day.  Kinda cool.
My parents are into restoring Ford Model A's (30-31), and I can remember getting
all kinds of comments like that when we went on tours.  Makes me wanna get a new
paint job and find that streetside cafe!

Dave "glad I bought that car" Hall

dhall@vcd.hp.com