Vanderbuilt Concours 8/25 L.I., N.Y. inside info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Vanderbuilt Concours 8/25 L.I., N.Y. inside info
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 16:45:20 -0700
This is the inside story flyers just came out today:

August 25th - MGCC Long Island Centre's Sixteenth Annual Vanderbilt
Concours on the grounds of The Centerport Methodist Church  in
Centerport, New York. This event will be limited to 100 cars so send
pre- entry early. All entries include lunch coupons for 2 people and
commemorative plaque with color photo of your car on wood with brass
plate To pre-enter send : Name, Address, Phone number and Make, Model
and year of show car with $20 check payable to MGCC LI Centre to: Rich
Mooers, 19 Suffolk Pl., E. Northport, New York 11731 call Rich
516-757-3668 between 7 and 10 PM for additional info.

The plaques given to all entered are beautiful. I have one from last
year and it looks great on the shelf. This is an, open to all cars,
concours show and last year approximately 50% of entries were british.
I've sent in my entry already and advise you do the same. Rain Date 9/8

Safety Fast, David Deutsch