Voltmeter/Ampmeter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Voltmeter/Ampmeter
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 08:47:43 -0400
Phil Bates writes:

>have a 67 B, and have installed a voltmeter and ammeter because I have had
>problems in the past.  It is a very nice set-up to have.  With the voltmeter
>you see how much charge your battery is holding, and this can be important
>with earlier cars that can have a regulator stuck open or stuck closed.

Phil and others:

I've contemplated the same additions.  Where on the dash did you install
these gauges?  Where did you purchase the gauges you installed?  I suppose
you put them where the radio speaker should/would be?  Did you buy
Smiths/jaeger gauges to maintain "cosmetic consistency???"

Will Zehring