Bent boot lid

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bent boot lid
From: Dennis & Stephanie Littrell <dlittrel@northernnet.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 23:34:30 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks to all for the outstanding response to my bootlid boggle.
The general consensus was: get a new one or a used sans bump one. And this
is what I will do....eventually. You see, Shirl needs a paint job in a big
way, so I will most likely wait until that time to purchase an unbent lid.
In the meantime, I'll be going to look at a '74 parts car with a special
interest in the boot lid. And the new SU fuel pump. And the heater control
knob. And the choke/throttle cable bracket...gee, it's almost like Christmas!

Thanks again,
Dennis
'73 B Roadster "Shirley Valentine"

PS Barney in Illinois: Thanks, but not right now.